To Our Valued Customers,
We are watching closely as the global situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve.
As our communities take steps to deal with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to share with you what our company is doing to endure the safety and well-being of our employees and customers.
Our commitment to the safety and well-being of our customers has long been a part of our values and operating procedures. We are closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 and have further enhanced our procedures in response to guidelines issued by health authorities.
All of our technicians and staff are required to adhere to comprehensive health and safety procedures including all local laws. In addition, we provide our staff and technicians with best practices and guidelines and have supplemented these resources with additional COVID-19 cleanliness-specific guidance, training and information consistent with our own high standards
Specifically, we are:
- Educating our team members on COVID-19 and how to avoid transmission;
- Reinforcing our existing training on hygiene and health procedures;
- Requiring our employees to ask screening questions of clients when they call in with a request for service AND again prior to a technician entering a residence or building. Depending on responses received to these questions, service may be declined in order to protect the health and safety of the client and/or technician;
- Outfitting outbound technicians with appropriate protective gear and sanitizer;
- Postponing all non-emergency service calls and repairs until a later date;
- Requiring employees who fall ill or exhibit symptoms to self-quarantine for a minimum of 14 days;
- Requiring employees returning from other countries to self-isolate for a minimum of 14 days;
- Diligently conducting additional disinfecting and cleaning of our fleet vehicles and offices.
- Utilizing technology, where possible, to troubleshoot equipment performance problems remotely
We are closely following the direction of the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), as well as guidelines issued by provincial and local health departments. We are also monitoring our team members’ health very closely.
In summary, we are committed to taking all appropriate steps to ensure that, now more than ever, we to put the health and safety of our customers and staff first. We remain committed to serving all your indoor air comfort needs.