Furnace Repair – Ottawa
With J. D. Swallow’s Experienced Furnace Repair Technicians, They’ll Keep Your Furnace Or Boiler Operating At Peak Condition, You’ll Always Be Comfortable, No Matter How Cold Ottawa Gets
The Method Your Technician Uses Boiler or Furnace Repair Can Make All The Difference In Your Energy Bills, Personal Comfort, And Peace of Mind
|Factor To Consider||What To Choose|
|Price||Your furnace repair technician should provide multiple, clear options ranging from Band-Aid fixes to full system restores – then let you decide.|
|Punctual||Custom appointment windows.|
|Flexible Scheduling||Schedule when it’s convenient for you – without any extra charges for after hours or weekends.|
|Insurance||Current paperwork shows at least $5 Million Liability Coverage + Worker’s Comp.|
|Trustworthiness||That’s why JD Swallow includes a background check in all our new hire applications: before we train them, we want to be sure that everyone that wears the JD Swallow name is trustworthy and reliable.|
|Professionalism||Abide by a written code of conduct promising to treat you with respect and not pressure you into any decision.|
|Parts On Hand||We Carry a HUGE Inventory: We never want to delay a job because we don’t have the right part. That’s why we carry over 40,000 parts and re-stock our trucks every day.|
Ottawa’s Leading Boiler and Furnace Repair Service Contractor Is J. D. Swallow: Get Outstanding Workmanship, With integrity That’s Stood The Test Of Time
JD Swallow Heating Contracting Inc. Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: (613) 822-7974
We have many choices of heating systems to choose from. The home comfort system is an important, essential system in your home. The choices you make today in selecting a system, and choosing the company that will design and install it, will help enhance your family’s comfort, well-being and enjoyment of your home.
If Any Contractor Gives You A Price For A Heating System Without Performing A Thorough Inspection, Politely Excuse Yourself, Pick Up Your Phone, and Call Us
(There Is Simply NO EXCUSE For Shortcuts!)
We recommend that you make your decision based on six factors:
1. Warranty: Look for the best written manufacturer’s warranty you can find. This simply decreases your risk, and increases the likelihood that you’ll be happy with your investment 2-3 years from now. If something breaks three years from now, you want to make sure that you don’t get stuck with the bill for replacement parts.
2. Maintenance: Heating & Air Conditioning Systems should be installed with long term maintenance in mind. A heating and air conditioning system can be installed so it performs OK; however, it may turn out to be very time consuming or expensive to maintain. Ask about what is being done to make your new system easy and economical to maintain.
3. Installer Credentials: It’s a good idea to know who is actually installing your new or replacement system. Do the hands on installation individuals have experience installing, maintaining, and servicing HVAC systems? Individuals with hands on maintenance and service experience know best how to perform an easy to maintain system.
4. Energy Efficiency Rating: You want a system that is going to heat or cool your home as safely and efficiently as possible. Again, most systems have about the same energy efficiency ratings, but it’s always best to get the one with the best rating because it’s going to save you the most money over time.
5. Furnace Size: Choosing the right size of heating or air conditioning unit for your home has everything to do with the specific features of your home. Be sure to get the right size unit – if you buy a unit that is too large, it will use up a lot of energy and it will not provide an optimum level of comfort. The unit will likely be unnecessarily expensive to run. If you buy a unit that’s too small, it may run constantly and you won’t get the results you’re looking for either.
6. Price: Prices vary depending on product warranty, the company’s marketing costs, and the variation in the quality of the internal parts. Don’t just go for the cheapest model. There is enough difference between the different models to make it worth carefully considering the best unit you can afford. You want your investment to pay for itself, and the most efficient systems will do that quickly. So, carefully examine the warranty and be sure to invest in a system that is reliable.