Ottawa home owners trust JD Swallow’s furnace repair and replacement professionals because of our outstanding reputation for integrity and service. At the heart of our service is our flexible scheduling.
We schedule a time that is convenient for you, and we always provide multiple furnace repair options for you to choose from.
The method you use when selecting a furnace repair company can make all the difference in your energy bills, personal comfort, and peace of mind
|Factor To Consider
|What To Choose
|Your furnace repair technician should provide multiple, clear options ranging from Band-Aid fixes to full system restores – then let you decide.
|Custom appointment windows.
|Schedule your appointment when it’s convenient for you.
|Current paperwork shows at least $5 Million Liability Coverage + Worker’s Comp.
|That’s why JD Swallow includes a background check in all our new hire applications: before we train them, we want to be sure that everyone that wears the JD Swallow name is trustworthy and reliable.
|Abide by a written code of conduct promising to treat you with respect and not pressure you into any decision.
|Parts On Hand
|We Carry a HUGE Inventory: We never want to delay a job because we don’t have the right part. That’s why we carry over 40,000 parts and re-stock our trucks every day.
Ottawa’s Leading Furnace Repair Service Contractor Is J. D. Swallow: Get Outstanding Workmanship, With integrity, That’s Stood The Test Of Time
JD Swallow Heating Contracting Inc. Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: (613) 822-7974
We have many choices of heating systems to choose from. The home comfort system is an important, essential system in your home. The choices you make today in selecting a system, and choosing the company that will design and install it, will help enhance your family’s comfort, well-being, and enjoyment of your home.
If Any Contractor Gives You A Price For A Heating System Without Performing A Thorough Inspection, Politely Excuse Yourself, Pick Up Your Phone, and Call Us
(There Is Simply NO EXCUSE For Shortcuts!)
It’s no secret that every home in Ottawa faces harsh, cold temperatures for nearly half the year. Homes around Ottawa must be equipped with a heating system and properly designed ductwork that will supply even, efficient warmth throughout your home during those cold months. When it comes to choosing a furnace, pay special attention to the energy rating and warranty details. Those are key indicators of the quality and durability of the heating unit.
However, your choice of a furnace will only represent potential energy savings and efficiency. Far too many furnaces are installed and operate from year to year without the proper installation and ductwork. When that occurs, the unit constantly under performs. In order to actually realize the low-cost, steady supply of heat throughout your home, you need the expertise of a properly trained, trusted professional furnace repair technician. At best, you will end up having to pay more than you should for your heating bill. Each JD Swallow technician has been thoroughly vetted and tested to ensure they know how to maximize your furnace or boiler’s potential. At worst, an improperly installed furnace could end up creating a safety hazard for your family.
1. Warranty: Look for the best written manufacturer’s warranty you can find. This simply decreases your risk, and increases the likelihood that you’ll be happy with your investment 2-3 years from now. If something breaks three years from now, you want to make sure that you don’t get stuck with the bill for replacement parts.
2. Maintenance: Heating & Air Conditioning Systems should be installed with long term maintenance in mind. A heating and air conditioning system can be installed so it performs OK; however, it may turn out to be very time consuming or expensive to maintain. Ask about what is being done to make your new system easy and economical to maintain.
3. Installer Credentials: It’s a good idea to know who is actually installing your new or replacement system. Do the hands-on installation individuals have experience installing, maintaining, and servicing HVAC systems? Individuals with hands-on maintenance and service experience know best how to perform an easy-to-maintain the system.
4. Energy Efficiency Rating: You want a system that is going to heat or cool your home as safely and efficiently as possible. Again, most systems have about the same energy efficiency ratings, but it’s always best to get the one with the best rating because it’s going to save you the most money over time.
5. Furnace Size: Choosing the right size of heating or air conditioning unit for your home has everything to do with the specific features of your home. Be sure to get the right size unit – if you buy a unit that is too large, it will use up a lot of energy and it will not provide an optimum level of comfort. The unit will likely be unnecessarily expensive to run. If you buy a unit that’s too small, it may run constantly and you won’t get the results you’re looking for either.
6. Price: Prices vary depending on product warranty, the company’s marketing costs, and the variation in the quality of the internal parts. Don’t just go for the cheapest model. There is enough difference between the different models to make it worth carefully considering the best unit you can afford. You want your investment to pay for itself, and the most efficient systems will do that quickly. So, carefully examine the warranty and be sure to invest in a system that is reliable.